- Stress Relief: Eucalyptus (No Stress) Sugar Scrub is effective for treating a stressful day when used as a spa product for your bath time. Scrub those cares away
- Respiratory Soother – Antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and decongestant. It is also useful in treating non-bacterial sinusitis.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Using this sugar scrub to massage onto the chest has a soothing effect and the aroma will calm the throat and dilate the blood vessels, which will allow more oxygen into the lungs and normal breathing can be achieved. Also helps to relieve asthmatic symptoms.
- Mental Exhaustion – Use of this calming scrub on your temples creates a cooling and refreshing effect. This scrub helps to remove exhaustion, mental sluggishness, and rejuvenates the spirits of the sick. It is also effective in the treatment of stress and mental disorders. It is commonly used to stimulate mental activity and increase blood flow to the brain. The Eucalyptus (No Stress) Sugar Scrub is considered a vasodilator by because it increases the blood flow around the body by relaxing the blood vessels and allowing more blood to circulate. It is great to increase mental performance.
- Muscle Pain – Massaging the Eucalyptus (No Stress) Sugar Scrub on the surface of the skin helps to relieve stress and pain. The volatile eucalyptus oil is analgesic and anti-inflammatory in nature. It is often recommended to patients suffering from rheumatism, lumbago, sprained ligaments and tendons, stiff muscles, aches, fibrosis and even nerve pain. The scrub should be massaged in a circular motion on the affected areas of the body.
- Fever – Eucalyptus (No Stress) sugar scrub can also be used for treating fever and reducing body temperature naturally. It works well when combined with peppermint oil and rubbed on the body as a temperature reducer.
- Sauna – Many people add eucalyptus oil to baths, spas and saunas because of its refreshing and antiseptic attributes. Therefore, it is commonly used in aromatherapy, which is frequently included in spa treatment packages.
To purchase your signature whipped sugar scrub please visit our website: www.cynnamonsugar.com